In order to promote my new album “The Last Pacifist”, I will be performing around Europe on a solo tour of ten dates and five different countries, and all of their respective capitals. It will be my very first international tour as a solo artist, and the first chance for you to hear the new tunes from my latest release, so it is going to be a challenging adventure for me too.
On two of these dates I will join forces with Berlin-based artist The Night Gardener, with whom I already had the chance to perform live in the Netherlands last June.
I will also sell CD copies for the new album during the shows, which will all be semi-acoustic unless for a few completely unplugged exceptions.
Below you can find the full schedule. Hope to meet you all on the road!
- 20 January – Chmury, Warsaw, Poland [FB event]
- 22 January – Macondo, Wrocław, Poland
- 23 January – Barcafè Es, Berlin, Germany [FB event]
- 25 January – CocoLiebe, Berlin, Germany [with The Night Gardener] [FB event]
- 27 January – Galatea Wine and Music, Berlin, Germany [with the Night Gardener] [FB event]
- 2 February – Búho Real, Madrid, Spain
- 3 February – Rincón del Arte Nuevo, Madrid, Spain
- 4 February – Toma 3, Gijón, Spain
- 5 February – Culture Rapide, Paris, France
- 9 February – L’Astrolabi Gràcia, Barcelona, Spain [FB event]